July 2013 Hip Chick of The Month
Our July 2013 Hip Chick of the Month is Lisa Buck! Lisa Buck or rather lisa_buck1 on Pinterest is a real "Hip Chick." We love Lisa for her style and her amazing pinboards. Lisa is from Boca Raton, Florida and has been using Pinterest or rather "electronic hoarding" as she calls it, for about 2 years. We asked Lisa a few "Hip Chick" questions:
- How would you define your style?
Classic & (very) Casual
- Who most influences your style?
I love the casual elegance of India Hicks and Tory Burch for her modern preppiness. Both inspire me by their fashion and decorating styles.
- What Three Hip Chicks' product do you think defines Three Hip Chicks style?
I am slightly obsessed with the new Chevron Monogrammed Otterbox iPhone case and the Anchor Tote and Flip Flops. Your classic Monogrammed necklaces really define a Classic Hip Chick, fun accessories always transform a Classic look into something special.
- Since you are the featured "Hip Chick" of the Month for July, what colors and patterns best define summer style?
White with pops of Navy, pink, turquoise and Kelly green. I am most attracted to classic patterns like Trellis, Chevron and Rugby Stripes.
- What is your favorite Pinterest Board and why?
That is such a hard question! I love them all! If I have to choose I do love the Board "Shore". I have used a lot of the decorating inspirations to decorate our home and I dream about someday owning a little beach cottage in Stone Harbor, New Jersey or a historic home in Old Town, Key West.
- What are a few of your "must have's"? "can not live without"?
Flip Flops, since you never know when you will end up at the beach, a monogrammed baseball cap for driving with the top down and Lipgloss, just because.
- Thanks Lisa! Where can we find you online?
make it a great day!